Leeds Fashion Weekender
CATWALKS – STYLING – COLLECTIONS
Join Victoria Leeds for a weekend filled with fashion, styling and catwalk shows hosted by TV’s Kat Farmer.
Find Your Tribe as Kat presents her nine signature styles and discover how you can adapt all the latest trends to suit your own personal shape and style. Whether you’re London Cool, Parisian Chic, or somewhere in-between, revive your style for the season ahead.
Live fashion shows will take place on each of the three days at 11am – 12.30pm – 2pm – 3.30pm
- 11am – John Lewis & Partners, Kate Spade, Cubitts
- 12.30pm – Hobbs, Hackett
- 2pm – John Lewis & Partners
- 3.30pm – AllSaints, Kurt Geiger
- 11am – Mint Velvet, Ted Baker, Cubitts
- 12.30pm – John Lewis & Partners
- 2pm – Ralph Lauren, Russell & Bromley, Boodles
- 3.30pm – Harvey Nichols
- 11am – Seraphine, Seasalt, Moda in Pelle, Hackett
- 12.30pm – Ted Baker, Thomas Sabo
- 2pm – Harvey Nichols, Coach, Size?
- 3.30pm – Phase Eight, John Lewis & Partners
No need to book, just show up and take a seat! Don’t forget to visit the Champagne Bar and sip while you take in the new collections from our brands.
Pass by the Style Stop where you can ask anything and seek on-demand fashion advice from expert stylists from Harvey Nichols on Saturday!
Join the queue early for a chance to buy a signed copy of Kat Farmer’s book, daily at 1.15pm in Victoria Gate – limited copies available.
📍Victoria Gate (Outside of John Lewis & Partners)
Friday 8th - Sunday 10th September2023