Earth Flow – for a Healthier Planet
In this creative Vinyasa Flow class we pause to honour the wonderful Mother Earth in all its beauty. This is a slow yet strong flow that includes meditation, intention setting, mudra and breath work and postures that bring awareness to the feet, legs and hips.
With this Pop Up we will bring our focus into protecting our planet and how we can take steps in keeping our planet healthy. After our Yoga session we will have a moment to talk about simple personal changes we can make and to achieve a more sustainable way of living. Manager of Sweaty Betty and Molton Brown will also join us to tell us how their brands engage in sustainable practices. You will receive a 20% discount at Sweaty Betty shop on the day and a Goodie Bag with Molton Brown products and vegan friendly Charbonnel & Walker chocolates.
Yoga Kula Victoria Quarter will donate the income to https://www.earthday.org/earth-day-2023/
What to Expect:
- Cultivate awareness of our Earth Energy
- Gratitude towards our Planet
- Increased sense of physical and mental stability
- Mindful and considered approach to making environmentally friendly life choices
- Taking personal action towards sustainable way of living
- A Healthier Planet Goodie Bag
Saturday 3rd June 2023