Hi! We’re Ace & Tate and we make glasses. It sounds fairly simple, and that’s the whole point. We’re here to inject a good dose of common sense into our industry by making well-designed, quality eyewear accessible to everyone. Great fits that last, for all eyes.
Our jobs are for everyone, even if you don’t have previous optic experience. Even if you don’t wear glasses.
Just ask yourself, are you…
✔Cheerful? (Our glass is always half full)
✔Committed? (We walk the talk and deliver)
✔Accessible? ( We are approachable, open-minded, inclusive)
✔Straightforward? (We cut the crap)
“Customer service in optics is valuable and specialised. Every customer needs a different approach and solution. This role is both challenging and rewarding”. Istvan, Assistant Store Manager.
The role of the Assistant Store Manager (Full-Time) in the team includes:
- Supporting the store manager with day to day management in store;
- Training a dedicated team to deliver high level customer service;
- Everything related to customer service – from polishing lenses to giving tailored style advice.
- Support Ace&Tate’s mission of becoming a more sustainable company every day
*This job = 90% shopfloor and 10% back office
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with:
✔Dedicated onboarding per role;
✔1:1 training with a buddy;
✔Online and offline learning environment.
Here is what we’ll offer you as Assistant Store Manager:
- Discount codes for free and discounted pairs of opticals and sunnies;
- The possibility of a monthly bonus;
- No company uniforms;
- Wellbeing; healthy snacks, a collab with ClassPass and the opportunity to book in free sessions with a certified psychologist;
- 28 days holiday entitlement and up to 33 days after two years of service (based on full time employment);
- Sign up for the Cycle to Work scheme;
- Unlimited access to our internal learning portal.
At Ace & Tate you contribute not only to the company’s mission, but also to our Responsibility mission of being committed to being a more socially & environmentally responsible business, every day.
As a certified B-Corp, we take careful consideration of the impact of the decisions we make at work on the planet and on people and we ask you to commit to this as well and Think it Through. In that way, together, we can continue our goal of becoming a more responsible business.
Like what you read? Well, then you might as well apply.
It’s as simple as this:
Click & Apply → Call & Match → Tryout → Join the team
Do you want to work in B-corp certificated company? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees