We are currently looking for a Supervisor to work for our store in Leeds. You will promote the brand and develop the business through optimizing sales, image and profitability.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Demonstrate a strong awareness of the business within the framework of defined brand objectives and KPIs,
• Handle issues in a timely manner according to company policy and operational procedures,
• Provide regular feedback to the Manager and Assistant Manager regarding store performance and other store operative issues,
• Be responsible for ensuring that product deliveries and movements are processed according to Company stock management guidelines,
• Be responsible for the good image of the Store, ensuring it is clean and well maintained according to the Company Visual Merchandising standards,
• Lead by example, acting as a role model for the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• between 1 and 3 years of experience in a luxury retail business as a Sales Supervisor,
• strong experience in managing, developing and motivating a sales team while delivering an exceptionally high level of customer experience is mandatory,
• demonstrate excellent communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal) and be able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations every time.
How To Apply
If you're interested in the position, please apply in Store or alternatively send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org