Are you a Store Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be join a business with exciting plans for growth?
We are looking for a Store Manager to lead our team in Phase Eight, Leeds. This is a great role for someone who can energise and influence the team to maximise their own potential and that of the store.
You will play a pivotal role in promoting a 5* customer experience. Collaborative and creative, you will drive commercial excellence to impact customer service KPIs and overall sales figures.
Key accountabilities and KPIs include:
- Take direct ownership of your store’s performance, identifying opportunities for further growth
- Maintain a commercial approach to your role and operations, to maximise store profitability
- Nurture, coach and develop strong, diverse teams, with a focus on delivering 5* customer service
- Proactively identify opportunities to ensure continued success in the store
- Recognise key areas of strength within the team and support opportunities for growth
- Identifying opportunities to ensure continued success in store, recognising key areas of strength within the team and the store and areas for growth, thinking of ways to improve and build upon current trade
As a Store Manager you will be:
- A customer-centric leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable in managing high performing teams in a store or concession setting.
- Able to demonstrate your ability to influence and coach colleagues and sustain trusted relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Confident in your delivery and motivated to add value, utilising the strengths of your team around you to think ‘bigger picture’.
- A natural role model with a passion and authority and you are both a ‘people’ as well as a ‘commercial’ person.
- Passionate about being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with authority and confidence.
What’s in it for you?
We will give you the tools and the time to develop your career in the direction you want to go. Alongside that, we have some great benefits which include:
- Free clothing allowance
- 70% off staff discount
- Up to 34 days holiday entitlement
- Financial and Wellbeing support
- Enhanced Maternity package
- Virtual GP service – 24/7
- Plus much more!
We are actively recruiting now so don’t wait, hit the apply button and let’s talk about your future!
Founded in 1979, Phase Eight is an original, design led womenswear brand that has grown from strength to strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader. We are dedicated to dressing women of all ages, for all occasions, in fashionable and versatile clothing. We want women to feel as amazing as they look in our styles, which is why we focus on flattering day and evening silhouettes created in quality fabrics. We love modern florals and contemporary details and believe you should never underestimate the power of the perfect dress.
Since becoming part of TFG London in 2015, a listed retail conglomerate owning Phase Eight, Hobbs London & Whistles in the UK, we have seen growth and development prospects across the business.
TFG London Inclusion and Diversity statement of commitment:
At TFG London and across all our brands we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that welcomes, develops and celebrates a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, cultural references and ideas and opinions within our business.
We are working together to ensure our environment is one where difference is not only respected but encouraged and celebrated and people can bring their authentic, unique selves to work, where their contribution is valued, ability enhanced, and perspective appreciated.