Become part of Phillip Stoner's sales team, working in a stunning luxury retail environment. Candidates will be expected to:
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales targets.
- Maximise all sales opportunities.
Develop relationships with customers and team members.
- Provide a memorable experience for every customer through outstanding customer service.
- Proactively handle customer concerns and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ensure exceptional store standards are maintained.
- Process jewellery repairs and valuations.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working with jewellery is preferred, but not essential.
- Previous sales experience in the luxury goods market desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
Candidates must be available to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends, evenings and occasional after-hours events.
How To Apply
If you think you could be a good fit for the Phillip Stoner team, please hand your CV and covering letter into any Phillip Stoner store, or mail to:
Phillip Stoner The Jeweller
31-35 County Arcade