Part Time role - 7.5 hours per week. Must be available to work weekends.
Here at NEOM we create 100% natural fragrances to boost your well being, with each scent providing true therapeutic benefits to relieve stress, aid sleep, boost your energy or lift your mood. We really believe that well being starts with the little moments; the shower drops at 6am that leave you energised and ready to go or the light of a candle that can help create a tranquil calm zone in your busy family home.
We want to help you take the small steps, that can help you feel your best every day. Now more than ever, we're about helping you manage your own well being in the simplest, bite size ways.
We are looking for Sales Assistants who have a passion and flair for customer service. You must be able to offer our customers an experience that is welcoming, genuine, in line with our brands values and exceptional.
You must be able to work well in a team and thrive on pressure. Being able to react to change in a positive but calm way and maintain your professionalism at all times is key.
You must have a natural interest in health & well being and want to share your well being journey, tips and advice with your team and our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering consistently exceptional service to our customers that stimulates loyalty.
- Meeting your own sales targets and achieving company objectives.
- Ensuring the store is impeccable for our customers and in line with company expectations.
- Carry out all assigned operational and administrative tasks.
- Build strong relationships with your team and adhere to all store policies and procedures.
- Monitor stock levels and sales performance, report any issues to the Manager and ensure that there are sufficient levels at all times.
You will need:
- A passion for well being.
- A love of customer service and to be able to translate this to inspire your colleagues.
- Self motivator and be able to maintain impeccable standards in store.
- Confident communicator - treat everyone with honesty, kindness and ensure you are a team player.
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to work retail hours - which can include weekends and evenings.
- Confident in the use of MS Office.
#1 Be inspiring
We’re passionate (okay, slightly obsessed) with raising the country’s wellbeing levels, so we believe in bringing our A-game, seizing every day and inspiring the nation.
#2 Healthy = Happy
We laugh together. We go for a run then enjoy a glass of Prosecco later. This isn’t work for us, it’s part of our everyday lives.
#3 Challenge everything
We believe in being bold and challenging the status quo.
#4 Be the difference
We stand for making things happen and challenging the status quo. It’s not enough just to think differently – we need to lead through the way we innovate and demonstrate our values.
#5 Attitude is everything
Positive energy is infectious. Whoever we’re speaking to, it’s part of our DNA to be honest, respectful and kind.
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter explaining your interest in well being, and what you feel you can bring to NEOM to email@example.com
Subject email: Sales Assistant.