The Sales Associate is the face of Aspinal of London and is responsible for delivering a complete shopping experience for our customers that is unrivalled by our competitors. Sales Associates are responsible for providing the highest levels of customer service, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and building quality customer relationships that result in increased sales & KPI results and repeat business. Aspinal of London Sales Associates live & breathe our brand values. They create a shopping experience that’s fun and friendly delivering service with theatre, and most importantly they have a passion for selling.
Sales & Service:
- Accountable for delivering world class sales and service to the Aspinal of London customer.
- Demonstrate that every opportunity to satisfy the customer has been explored, within the given parameters.
- Respond positively to coaching feedback from the Assistant Boutique Manager and Boutique Manager and ensure that it is implemented.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all products within own department; use this information to meet the needs of the customer.
- Increase sales by selecting products to meet customer requirements whilst highlighting the features & benefits of the product and by offering related products to maximise the sale.
- Responsible for contributing to an open and effective communication channel within the team.
- Consistently aim to provide the highest quality service to the customer, measured by direct feedback from both customers and the management team.
- Adopt the ‘Breathe Aspinal’ culture through the delivery of the Aspinal of London Sales Journey and constantly push the boundaries to enhance personal sales, KPI’s and service performance.
- Maintain key information about best customers e.g. recent purchases, key dates (birthdays), favourite styles in order to provide them with exceptional levels of service and build lasting relationships.
- Notify best customers about new product arrivals, promotions and events that match their personal preferences.
- Understand and properly execute all systems and POS procedures to ensure prompt and efficient sales transactions and full compliance.
- Handle refunds with responsibility and integrity and turn them into sales opportunities where possible.
- Direct customers throughout the Store especially to specific areas requested by the customer at all times, including during personal break time.
- Keep abreast of ongoing developments within Aspinal of London by reading all available company information including team briefs, noticeboards and the Aspinal of London Newsletter.
- Assist with the presentation and visual merchandising of stock, ensuring that it follows the set standards.
- Ensure all stock is ticketed and priced.
- Liaise with the Boutique Manager and Merchandising team, suggesting alternative ideas to ensure the best stock package and provide feedback through customers’ comments.
- Assist with (annual/bi-annual) Stock takes.
- Ensure security procedures are followed in order to prevent theft.
- Keep stock, stock rooms, till points and fixtures, fittings and merchandise clean and tidy.
- Present oneself to the highest standards. Behaviour and personal grooming in line with the Company’s dress code. Attendance and time keeping in line with the Company’s standards.
- Work as part of a team by demonstrating flexibility with regard to hours and days of work.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales vs Target %
- Conversion %
- Refund Conversion %
- Productivity £ / Hr
- ATV / UPT
- Customer Experience
- CRM %
- Planning & Organising
- Resilience & Composure
- Integrity & Trust
- Delivering Great Performance
- Customer Focus