Customer Services desk
Victoria Customer Information Desk is located in Victoria Gate
Love shopping? Hate carrying the bags?
As an exclusive Victoria Leeds PLUS app user you can leave your shopping bags with our Customer Service Team for FREE and carry on the Victoria spree.
How it works:
1. Download our Victoria Leeds PLUS app, if you haven't already and, ensure you are registered
2. Visit the Customer Service Desk in Victoria Gate with your shopping bags*
3. Click on the Offers tab in the PLUS app and click on Handsfree Shopping
4. Click on Redeem and simply scan the QR code at the Customer Service Desk
5. Provide us with some details and you will be given a receipt to take with you, and the items will then be placed in a secure container
6. You will be given a tag to take away with you.
Select ‘The Cloud’ from your network list and follow the instructions to connect. Or for a stronger connection, download the Fastconnect mobile app (available for both iOS and Android). The app allows you to stay connected as you move from place to place, connecting you automatically to thousands of free hotspots whenever they are available.
If your phone battery always goes flat at the most inconvenient times you’ll love our charging point, located in the central seating area in Victoria Quarter, simply connect your phone.
Collect and return your online shopping with Doddle. It’s free with many retailers and you can also use it to send parcels nationally and internationally. Doddle will wrap and post the package for you – all part of its ‘no more queues’ promise.
Doddle is open: 10am-7pm and located at the Customer Service Desk in Victoria Gate.
A complimentary gift-wrapping service is available at lots of our stores including Harvey Nichols, John Lewis, Azendi, Jo Malone London, Kiehl’s, Links of London, Liz Earle, Neom Organics London and Thomas Sabo.