& Other Stories want to reduce the environmental footprint in the fashion world, and recycling is a big part of that. www.stories.com/en_gbp/customer-service/recycling
1. Simply return one, or more, of their empty beauty containers to one of their stores, and get one voucher with a 10% recycling treat as a thank you. Please note that your voucher can be used once and is valid for three months.
2. The packaging is sorted according to material directly in the store and then passed on to the nearest recycling station.
1. Simply fill a bag with any textiles (all brands are welcome!) and bring it to your closest store, and get one voucher with a 10% recycling treat as a thank you. Please note that your voucher can be used once and is valid for three months.
2. Your bags are then collected from the store by their recycling partners. They have the infrastructural solutions in place to sort the items ensuring that the different materials are handled in the best possible way. Each piece (no matter its age or condition) is a valuable source of raw material – a treasure ready to embark on its second chapter. By recycling with them you create a circle that keeps all these raw materials from being produced again from scratch.
3. All textiles are passed on for their next best use via their recycling partner and are sorted into the following categories:
• Recycling - everything that is not suitable for producing new garments is converted into recycled fibres
and non-woven fabric.
• Rewear – garments that are still wearable move on as second-hand clothing.
• Reuse – textiles that can’t be worn anymore are turned into special products, such as cleaning cloths.
• Upcycling – when the product is turned into another product of higher, or equal quality.
Read more about our partner I:CO
and their process on
& Other Stories are recycling-ready, hope you are too!