£18,000 + OTE Commission.
Benefits: Competitive Holiday Entitlement, 10% Discount on 50 stores in centre (including Links of London, Ted Baker, Hawes and Curtis, Tommy Hilfiger, Gant, L’Occitane, Calvin Klein and many more).
Hours: 43 Hours per week across Monday – Sunday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Leeds store! Together you will work alongside of your colleagues to drive store success. You are a driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a vibrant and busy environment. You will apply yourself and give customers an experience like no other by offering your expertise on the luxury retail industry.
The ideal candidate will have prior sales office/ retail experience and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced and small working environment. You will be a confident communicator and will be passionate about forming a stable and successful sales career. This role requires someone who is a team player, highly motivated and proactive and someone who can always be organised. You will be expected to build your own sales pipeline and to work towards several targets set by the Showroom Manager.
Duties will include:
- Take full responsibility for hitting of individual targets and contribute to team targets.
- Build relationships and rapport with customers.
- Going above and beyond by providing excellent customer service to all clients.
- Negotiate and close your own orders.
- Correspond to all customers enquiries via telephone or through our website.
- Manage the start to finish sales process from appointments and viewings to purchases and after sales care.
- Convert inbound enquiries to sales/part exchange deals.
- Negotiate competitive prices of watches to secure a deal with the best possible margin (Also involvement with part exchange customers).
- Manage your ongoing pipeline of customer enquiries via a diary system to maximise to fullest conversion.
- Greet customers who are visiting the store or scheduled in for appointments.
- Keep the store clean and tidy to meet company expectations.
- Share your experiences and knowledge with colleagues to develop as a team.
- Strong communication skills, with experience of communicating with customers via phone and email.
- Results driven and thriving in a target driven sales environment (KPI’s).
- Self-Driven, with experience with working with KPI’s.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to take in and divulge technical information in an informative way.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Able to follow company policies and procedures
This list of Roles and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops, it is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
How To Apply
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check and provide two recent references. Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
To apply, please send a Cover Letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org