Working Hours: 43 Hours across Monday - Sunday.
Reporting to: Head of Retail Operations.
Where we began...
Watchfinder is a leading pre-owned watch retailer and welcomes over 14.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over 15 years’ experience and expertise, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches. We tirelessly develop new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over sixty brands. Our French site is live and Watchfinder are setting their sights high to break into International markets! This is the time to join a company that is changing the way the industry works by offering a luxury service, sharing our knowledge, working independently to offer tailored advice and giving an unprecedented selection of choice to all customers.
A Full-Time Key Holder contributes to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service. You are passionate and provide excellent customer service and sales experiences to clients. You will be responsible for meeting individual sales targets by communicating with customers via phone and email and converting these into appointments. You will also be responsible for opening and closing the store as well as overseeing the cleanliness and tidiness of the store.
Duties will include:
- Corresponding to all customers enquiries via telephone or through our website.
- Managing the start to finish sales process from appointments and viewings to purchases and after sales care.
- Negotiating competitive prices of watches to secure a deal with the best possible margin (Also involvement with part exchange customers).
- Managing your ongoing pipeline of customer enquiries via a diary system to maximise to fullest conversion.
- Greeting customers that are visiting the store or scheduled in for appointments.
- Developing a personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills, proactive client outreach and use of client book.
- Keeping the store clean and tidy to meet company expectations.
- Sharing your experiences and knowledge with colleagues to develop as a team.
- Assisting Managers when additional help is required.
About you ...
- Strong communication skills, with experience of handling enquiries over phone & email.
- Results driven and thriving in a target driven sales environment (KPI’s).
- Professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working towards KPI’s and Targets.
- 2-3 Year’s experience as a Key Holder / supervisory or specialist roles within a premium or Luxury brands.
- Ability to take in technical information.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Able to follow company policies and procedures.
- Reliable and punctual.
This list of Roles and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops, it is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
· Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check and provide two recent references
· Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
How To Apply
Please provide us with an updated CV and Cover Letter and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.