Are you a Sales Consultant with a creative visual flair? We have a new and exciting role as Visual & Sales Consultant based in our Victoria Quarter Leeds store. In this position you will be based on the shop floor, whilst fulfilling your Sales Consultant role you will also be the Visual Merchandising point of contact to support in achieving the best visual results within. As a Paul Smith brand ambassador, you should embody our Retail Values and deliver an outstanding customer experience to achieve the best sales results. You will develop and maintain excellent customer relationships while promoting the brand image and culture whilst story telling about our products.
What we offer –
• Competitive salary
• Excellent commission rates
• Generous clothing and uniform allowance
The role –
• Collaborating with the Visual Merchandising team on their shop visits, providing feedback and supporting in store when new seasonal collections arrive.
• Championing and training colleagues on Paul Smith’s creative and colourful visual merchandising standards.
• Maximising all sales and customer opportunities to meet and exceed your personal sales targets, driving your store’s KPI and sales performance and in return receiving excellent financial rewards.
• To be proficient with a range of in-store technologies which will allow you to offer a seamless multi-channel sales approach; to provide your clients with a personalised, integrated experience.
• Actively maintaining a relevant, high level product and services knowledge, through participating in in-store training and consistently sharing this with your customers through storytelling.
• Creating the best visual presentation for customers in store through maintaining and supporting standards set by the Visual Merchandising team. Proudly ensuring housekeeping is kept to the company’s desired standard.
Desirable experience –
• Previous experience of retail selling in fashion stores.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work towards weekly sales targets.
• Ability to build and communicate excellent product knowledge.
• Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards and ensuring visual merchandising standards are met.
• Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith brand.
• A visual, creative flair
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Smart in appearance
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
Closing date: 14/07/2022
To apply, click the link above.