Luxury department store, Harvey Nichols, is searching for a new Style Advisor to join its thriving Womenswear department in Leeds. Our culture is based on inclusivity; we embrace diversity. Whoever you are, Harvey Nichols has a place for you. As the new Style Advisor, you will work 40 hours a week in our flagship store.
How we reward your hard work…
At Harvey Nichols, we champion career development and are passionate about our people. We will do all we can to support your journey and career path with us. Alongside this you will have access to a world of amazing benefits such as;
- Up to 40% off fashion
- Up to 40% off hospitality, foodmarket and hampers
- 30% off beauty and perfumery, wine and spirits
- Clothing allowance
- Competitive commission scheme
- Paid overtime
You will also have access to charity days, a season ticket/bike loan; learning and development opportunities; to our Employee Assistance Program – Retail Trust and recognition schemes and the opportunity to join one of our Employee groups – Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainability. These are just some of the reasons people join and stay!
About the role…
As a Style Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and make their fashion dreams a reality, providing a fun and enjoyable 5* experience. You will:
- Provide expert advice whilst achieving maximum sales and delivering memorable customer experiences
- Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and over the phone or email
- Show we are obsessed with style by maintaining a high standard of presentation and merchandising of products in your department
- Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions on current and future trends
- Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it
- Flexibility is a must; customer service can’t wait during weekends and evenings!
Is this you?
We are looking for individuals who embrace diversity, love a challenge, are passionate about luxury retail and are looking for something uniquely different.
- Have you done something like this before?
- Do you have a great knowledge and passion for all things fashion?
- Are you great at talking to people?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms) and this role catches your eye, hit the “apply” button below to kick-start your journey with us.