Austen & Blake is one of the UK’s premium bespoke jewellery company’s specialising in high end engagement rings, wedding rings and other jewellery.
We are looking for candidate for our upcoming Newcastle Store with proven experience of working within a high quality retail environment (jewellery essential) and possessing exceptional sales skills.
- One to one sales and product demonstration
- Ensure exceptional standards are achieved and maintained
- Maximise stock potential through effective merchandising and display standards, promotions and use of Point of Sales materials.
- Ability to up-sell other products and maximise one to one sales opportunities.
- To work alongside management, to maximise profits, exceed clients requirements and set an amazing standard of customer service.
- Highly organised, ambitious and able to work to company guidelines
- General administration.
- To converse with clients via the use of telephone, email and live chat to drive sales.
This role will suit someone with a passion for results and exceptional service. You must possess a genuine interest in sales and helping customers. A professional presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character are a requirement for this vacancy. You must have a strong retail background within jewellery or other luxury sales.
- Passionate about giving high calibre customer service at all times
- Work as a team
- Ability to build a strong client base through articulate and knowledgeable communication.
- Have a clear understanding of working towards targets
- Must be highly operational
- Be motivated and have clear communication skills
- Be able to build long lasting relationships with all customers
HOURS: Mon-Fri 10.00am-6.00pm, Sat 10.00am-6.00pm, Sun 11am – 5pm
40 Hours per week, on a rotation basis to cover these opening hours.
Fewer days may be an option for the right candidate if 5 days prove difficult.
Hours may also include few outside of normal Store hours to achieve the business goals, if needed.
An immaculate appearance coupled with excellent time keeping & proper etiquette is a must. A good grasp of written & spoken English is essential with some working knowledge of basic computer software packages (excel, word, outlook) a benefit.
If you think you can make a difference and want to be part of an exciting and a growing company, then we look forward to hear from you.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentives
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunity to grow your career with the company.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Retail sales: 1 year (required)
- Jewellery: 1 year (required)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)