Casual Worker Position
Number of Positions – 2
Sook is an award-winning prop-tech start-up rapidly expanding across the UK and internationally. Sook eliminates the barriers to physical retail by letting occupiers of any kind – brands, businesses, entrepreneurs and communities – rent our innovative, sustainable, and digitally-enhanced ‘pop-up’ spaces.
About the Role:
This job is ideal for someone who has interest in retail and would like flexibility in the hours that they work.
Reporting to the Head of Customer success and Liaising with Internal teams.
The job consists of working in our New Leeds, Victoria Gate space. You will act as an ambassador for Sook showing our occupier how to use the space, engaging with them, addressing issues that occur on site and making sure our spaces are ready for when occupiers arrive.
If there is no occupier in the space, you will work from the site to complete admin tasks as required.
How you will make an impact as our Customer Support Assistant Duties and
- Providing a dedicated customer experience each time you are in the space.
- Deliver an incredible in store handover experience ensuring company compliance
- Ensure our spaces are prepared for our occupier’s arrival and that they are handed over in a suitable condition and to the client’s expectations.
- Work side by side with the operations team to ensure that all issues are reported in a quick and effective manner and see each issue through to its resolution.
- Maintaining high standards of health, safety and security in our spaces
- Being on hand for any minor operational or technical issues which may arise in our spaces.
For example resetting screens, changing cables, alarm system operating, internet issues, cleaning the space if our cleaning service hasn’t arrived. This list is not exhaustive and relevant training will be provided.
What you will bring to the team:
- A desire to deliver amazing experiences for our brands,
- Someone who is friendly, a strong communicator and can work as part of a team.
- Experience of working in a Retail and/or customer service role previously (desired but not essential)
- A commitment to work weekends (some weekdays may be required)
- Ability to think on your feet, a problem solver but also not afraid to seek support
- Flexible individual who does not mind getting ‘stuck in’ to support the business when required.
Job Types: Zero hours
Job Types: Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability