Sid the exciting new premium sleep brand is opening a pop up store in Victoria Leeds for the Christmas period and requires experienced retail assistants. You'll be the face of Sid, acting as an ambassador for our brand and providing exceptional customer service. An excellent rate of commission on sales is on offer and full brand and product training will be provided.
Job role includes but is not limited to;
- Store opening and closing.
- Engaging with and assisting customers.
- Processing customer orders via website or POS systems.
- Processing product deliveries.
- Maintaining product standards.
- Maintaining store standards.
- Promoting and representing the brand to high standards.
- External promotion of the brand and/or store.
- Support your team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Friendly and approachable.
- Adaptable, motivated and proactive.
- Ability to understand, follow and share instructions.
- Ability to listen and understand the requirements of customers.
- Ability to work to a high standard as part of a team.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Retail or sales experience is essential.
- Premium fashion and lifestyle experience highly desirable.
What Sid can offer you
- A unique premium brand.
- Amazing employee discounts.
- Excellent commission rate.
- Vibrant working environment.
- Being part of an experienced and passionate team.
This is a temporary position, the earliest start date you could be required in this role is 12/11/2018 with a potential end date of 11/01/2019. We could offer you a shorter contract within these dates and there may be an opportunity to extend beyond should the pop up renew it’s licence.
How To Apply
Please send all applications to email@example.com