Are you all about delivering a recommendation worthy customer experience? Are you a target driven team player who knows what it takes to be successful in a boutique environment?
If yes, then we would like to speak with you!
An exciting opportunity for a Part Time Sales Assistant (10h a week+ possibility to work more during colleagues’ holidays) has arisen in our Leeds Boutique.
We are looking for that one special person with great energy and a can do attitude to join our family!
What you will be doing besides driving sales through customer service?
- Deliver a positive, friendly shopping experience by engaging the customer through conversation and service.
- Understand the unique selling points of our collections and educate our customers to the benefits, flexibility and comfort of those pieces.
- Strong understanding of retail KPI’s and how to deliver targets, as well as support the team as a whole.
- Be a brand ambassador with a cooperative, positive personality and a sense of style.
- Understand and deliver on the daily retail tasks required to be a part of a successful team including but not limited to: receiving stock shipments, boutique merchandising and replenishment, cleaning the front and back of house, stock room management.
- Deliver against all administrative retail processes including but not limited to till procedures, stock security & reporting procedures.
- You will be passionate about the customer experience, knowing that the client is always and forever our top priority.
- Working with enthusiasm and pace will come naturally to you.
- Your strong work ethic as part of a team or independently is evident from the get go.
- English may not be the only language you speak but you will have an above average ability to communicate both written and orally in English.
Why work for us?
- Our clients are awesome!
- Smaller teams where you and your ideas and suggestions are valued!
- You choose your uniform!
- Amazing personal use staff discounts on our collections on top of your uniform!
Who are we?
- Since its launch in 2002, Seraphine have revolutionized the maternity fashion industry, taking a fashion-forward approach to design, and bringing its signature Parisian chic aesthetic to women around the world, while maintaining a central focus on comfort and wearability for all.
How To Apply
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or come meet the team in store.