- peak time of year!
- £10.50 Per hour
- Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) until 7th January 2024
As we approach Christmas, our busiest time of the year, we strive to ensure that all our customers receive excellent service.
Whether it’s by giving styling tips, help with choosing that perfect gift or promoting our fantastic offers – help us in making their shopping experience truly unforgettable.
We are looking for passionate, sales-driven Seasonal Retail Sales Assistants!
To be a THOMAS SABO Seasonal Retail Sales Assistant, you will be passionate about our brand, our products and our customers!
- Driven individuals with strong customer service skills
- Proven sales track record and the demonstrated ability to meet and exceed your personal sales KPIs
- Premium retail experience ideal
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience of working in a retail store environment with familiarity of opening/closing procedures.
- Flexible to work additional hours as required by the business.
- Competitive base salary, monthly bonus, commission on every item sold
- Exciting incentives
- Generous jewellery allowance and discount
- Fantastic benefits from day one of your employment
THOMAS SABO is an innovative, international lifestyle company, which creates inspiring jewellery and watches. Our driving forces are a love of fashion and a fascination for creating unique, highly expressive accessories that allow you to express your personality. At its core, the THOMAS SABO vision is inextricably linked to that of Thomas Sabo himself. He is the founder, visionary and mentor of the company as you see it today.
Hero designs from all the collections, such as Charm Club, love knots, beaded bracelets, the iconic rings and the wheel of Karma, have acquired cult status in the THOMAS SABO world.
Extraordinary attention to detail is paid in the creation of our on-trend designs, which range from classic and elegant, to cool and eclectic.
At THOMAS SABO, inclusivity and diversity are essential parts of our brand. We are committed to providing a supportive workplace where everyone in our team feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
We strive to provide opportunities for career growth and encourage individual successes, recognizing talent and celebrating achievements.
THOMAS SABO is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note that due to large volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.