Seasalt is growing and we now have a fantastic opportunity for a part time permanent Sales Advisor to join our Leeds store on a 16 hour contract.
If you are as passionate about our beautiful collections as we are and have the ability to provide a first class customer service experience then this is the job for you.
The working hours/pattern for this role will be discussed and confirmed at interview, but we are looking for candidates who are fully flexible for both weekday, evening and weekend working, including Sundays. Please note that all of our stores are open 7 days a week, 364 days a year.
- Support the store management team to drive sales, achieve KPI targets and execute store operations to the highest standards.
- Deliver high and consistent levels of customer service.
- Act as a brand ambassador and role model, promoting Seasalt key values and behaviours.
- Support the shop management team in creating a culture that ensures the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
What we're looking for:
You’ll have the ability to deliver exceptional customer service and have a passion for selling. You will need to be flexible with regards to working hours, be highly motivated and have strong communication skills.
In return we offer:
- Uniform allowance.
- Generous Seasalt discount.
- Contributory pension.
- Seasalt Lifestyle, exclusive employee discounts and offers.
- Life assurance.
- Long service enhanced benefits.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Remote medical support.
How To Apply
Please apply via our website at https://www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/customer/careers-retail or bring a CV into store.