Sales Consultant (part time, Harvey Nichols, Leeds)
Location: Harvey Nichols, Leeds
Reporting to: Boutique Manager
Annoushka Ducas MBE is one of the country’s leading fine jewellery designers w ho
since 2009 has founded and run her eponymous jewellery company –Annoushka.
Passionate about jewels and colour, her jewellery embodies an expression of
personal identity for the wearer, all in 18ct Gold.
Annoushka is now looking to expand her retail team. With a strong growth strategy
in place, this is an exciting time to join us!
Personal Attributes We Value
Genuine, Warm, Interested, Appreciation of Style, Humour, Thoughtful, Trustworthy,
Responsible, Knowledgeable, Flexible, Enterprising and Inclusive.
Annoushka is looking to recruit a passionate part-time Sales Consultant to lead the
way in sales, developing client relationships, and provide outstanding customer
service. The focus of this role is on sales.
What you will do
• Provide excellent levels of customer care, surpassing expectations at every
• Lead in sales performance, exceedingsales and KPI targets, using EMBRACE
to deliver the highest brand standards.
• Educate clients on proper jewellery care, so the treasure can be enjoyed for
generations to come.
• Identify customer needs, pre-empting and answering all related queries.
• Liaise with customers to keep the m fully informed.
• Resolve customer enquiries and complaints promptly and efficiently.
• Investigate problems, develop and propose appropriate solutions
• Provide feedback to the merchandising, design, and marketing teams.
• Provide enhanced till accountability.
• Follow Company procedures and processes to maintain security.
• Adhere to the brand standards in relation to visual merchandising.
• Encourage client loyalty through data capture and excellent service.
• Act as keyholder.
• Support the store’s Leadership team in the running and growth of the store.
• Act as a sales coach, and a buddy to new starters.
What you will bring
• Strong sales flare; evidence of exceeding goals and targets, particularly in
• Excellent client service and sales delivered through omnichannel retail.
• Proactivity, pre-empting client needs.
• Full engagement with social media.
• True team player spirit –keen to share the credit with the team.
• Experience inleading, motivatingand traininga team.
• Successfully manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
• Excellent communication skills and excellent use of English.
• Present a love and appreciation for aesthetics and style.
• Understand and represent the brand attributes.
• Enthusiastic, self-confi dent and self-motivated.
• Willing to accept new challenges and strive to continually improve.
• Hunger to succeed
Send your CV and an application letter to David.Roberts@annoushka.com with the
reference in the subject box.
In your application letter, please tell us what you think you can bring to a growing,
ambitious retail business.
Face to Face Interview (in person)
In this, we will ask you to demonstrate your technical knowledge, and approach to
sales and service. We will ask you to talk about your experience and seek to discover
how that will relate to this role. We will ask you to tell us why you think this role wi ll
be a great fit for you, and we will give you opportunity to ask us any questions about
the company and the role