Full & Part Time Sales Associate.
Become part of Phillip Stoner’s sales team, working in a stunning luxury retail environment. Candidates will be expected to:
· Work as part of a team
· Maximise sales opportunities
· Develop relationships with customers and team members.
· Provide a memorable experience for every customer through outstanding customer service
· Proactively handle customer concerns and prioritise multiple tasks
· Ensure exceptional store standards are maintained
· Process jewellery repairs and valuations
Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience of working with jewellery is preferred, but not essential
· Previous sales experience in the luxury goods market desirable
· Excellent communication skills
Candidates must be available to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends, evenings and occasional after-hours events.
How to Apply:
If you think you could be a good fit for the Phillip Stoner team, please hand your CV and covering letter into any Phillip Stoner store or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.