Job Title:Sales Assistant (28 hours)
Full/Part-Time:Part time – 28 hours
Founded in 1971 in Somerset, England, today Mulberry is a truly global fashion company and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Across all locations, we are united by our employee values: Be Bold, Be Open, Be Responsible, Be Imaginative.
If these are values you share, we would love you to join our team.
To be an Experience Expert you need to create truly memorable experiences for all our customers. You will be imaginative, using your product knowledge and storytelling to customise each experience, and to nurture long lasting relationships with your customer. You will be open to learning and developing yourself as you to strive to be an expert within your field and a key contributor to Mulberry.
This is a permanent 28 hour contract.
What we need from you:
You will always be customer focused:
– You will create a welcoming and fun environment for your customers and team.
– You will be committed to delivering an engaging customer experience in your store.
– You will develop and maintain key customer relationships using instore CRM tools to support you.
– You will be keen to learn and expand your knowledge on our product, brand, services and local events to enhance the customers experience.
– You will be responsible
– You will be curious about the business and willing to share your ideas.
– You will enjoy working as part of a team and nurture relationships with your colleagues.
– You will deliver operational excellence showing respect and consideration for people, product and your environment.
– In love with fashion!
What we will do for you:
– Competitive basic salary
– An enviable staff discount and exclusive access to staff sales
– Pension Contributions & Life Assurance
– Training and opportunities to develop
Mulberry is an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent. All hiring decisions are made only on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role. If you need us to make any adjustments to our application or interview processes to enable you to be at your best, please email us.
How to apply
To apply, click here .