Boring? Expensive? Dull? Jimmy Fairly was born, not with a want but a need to revolutionise the optical industry.
Founded in 2010 by Antonin Chartier, a 23-year old psychology student with a passion for
entrepreneurship. Chartier’s concept was simple: quality glasses, fair prices and a positive social impact. Over a decade later, little has changed. Now with over 100 stores across Europe and UK, Jimmy Fairly is successfully bringing back great style and a smile to the optical world.
Great style by dropping on-trend designs every 6 weeks, with a short-circuit manufacturing process that does not compromise on quality or our planet. A smile with a customer-centric approach, from the moment a customer enters a Jimmy store, to having their eyes tested by our expert optometrists and seeking help from our exceptional after-care team. Better everyday!
Since day 1, we have partnered with Restoring Vision, the international charity committed to ending the global vision crisis. Find out more at www.jimmyfairly.co.uk and on Instagram @jimmyfairly.
We are looking for new talents to be part of this amazing adventure. Are you ready to join a bouncy, cohesive and passionate team to challenge the status quo?
We are looking for someone who is attentive, reliable, full of energy, approachable, punctual with extensive knowledge of fashion and trends of the season and confident in engaging and styling customers.
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist customers throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, always focusing on delivering the highest customer experience. You will support the store management in building a store environment that nurtures creativity and employees development.
Every day is different at Jimmy Fairly, however your key missions will include:
– Be a brand ambassador and embrace the brand Selling Ceremony
– Provide an amazing in-store customer experience using the Optometrist’s recommendations to build perfect product solutions for the customer
– High commercial efficiency to reach monthly targets
– Improve your work by following closely your personal KPIs
– Be able to build customer loyalty, understand customer relationship management
– Be knowledgeable of the collection and the brand iconic pieces
– Drive sales: Operating till system, take and process payments
– Inventory management
– Follow company policy and procedure
– Ensure the shop floor and stock room standards are maintained in a clean, tidy condition
– Support the Store Management in the VM guidelines implementation
– Working with the latest generation equipment: sales assistance and measurement on the Smart Mirror 4
application, simple and digital customer journey on iPad
– Delivering the technical tasks in the store by ensuring the safe supply of eyewear, such as ordering,
verification, glasses collections & glasses adjustments
Required knowledge, skills and qualities:
– Be a quick learner and good listener
– Show passion about retail and interest in fashion and retail market trends
– Problem solver! Adapt to new situation, be proactive!
– A positive mindset and smiley attitude
– High motivation & enthusiasm toward our brand
– Strong verbal & written communication skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– Understand the sales and financial targets
– Be eager to learn, develop yourself and others
Own your future, Jimmy will invest in you!
• We will develop you on all retail aspects
• We will give you full optical training with our expert Optometrists
• We will help you build your career development plan to grow your skills for your current role and prepare you for the next
What’s on Offer?
• Very competitive bonus scheme
• Welcome pair of Jimmys on your first week
• Great employee discount
• Pension contribution
• Private healthcare
• Part travel expenses paid
Jimmy Fairly is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a creative
and inclusive workplace where talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get the latest news (& offers and events) delivered straight to your inbox