Founded nearly twenty years ago in the UK, Watchfinder & Co has earned its reputation as the preowned expert in buying, servicing, selling and part-exchanging preowned luxury watches. It is also now a fast growing, global company – with our HQ in the UK, and teams and businesses in France, USA, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and Hong Kong.
Watchfinder’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the bril-liant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. The year 2023, Watchfinder con-tinues to be the pioneer in the luxury pre-owned watch world.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a customer and sales expert to join our success-ful showroom in Leeds on a 12-month Fixed Term contract.
How will you make an impact?
The ideal candidate will have prior sales office/retail experience and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced and small working environment. You will be a confident communicator and will be pas-sionate about forming a stable and successful sales career. This role requires someone who is a team player, highly motivated and proactive and someone who can always be organised. You will be ex-pected to build your own sales pipeline and to work towards several targets set by the Showroom Manager.
Working at our Leeds Showroom, KPI’s & sales targets are of the upmost significance. Having the ability to work both individually and as a team will be of high importance when trying to achieve sales. Collaborating with your colleagues is essential to positive store performance.
Duties will include:
· Taking full responsibility in achieving individual targets and contribute to team targets
· Building effective relationships and rapport with customers
· Going above and beyond by providing excellent customer service to all clients
· Negotiating and closing your own orders
· Corresponding to all customers enquiries via telephone or through our website
· Managing the start to finish sales process from appointments and viewings to purchases and after sales care
· Actively converting inbound enquiries to sales/part exchange deals
· Negotiating competitive prices of watches to secure a deal with the best possible margin (Also involvement with part exchange customers)
· Managing your ongoing pipeline of customer enquiries via a diary system to maximise to fullest conversion
· Greeting customers who are visiting the store or scheduled in for appointments.
· Keep the store clean and tidy to meet company expectations
· Share your experiences and knowledge with colleagues to develop as a team
How will you experience success with us?
· Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, working with customers in a 1:1 setting would be advantageous
· Passionate about luxury retail and delivering an exceptional service to customers
· Results driven with experience working in a target driven sales environment (KPI’s)
· Negotiation skills desirable however this is a skill that we can train for candidates that demonstrate the right attitude towards personal development
· Confident communicator with experience in speaking with customers via phone and email
· Ability to take in technical information with a willingness to learn about our products
· Strong administration skills and competent using various systems
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
· The consummate team player who will put team success ahead of personal gain
Why work for Watchfinder?
Firstly, what makes Watchfinder a great place to work is the people! Whether that be within your immediate team or across other areas of the business, there really is a family feel across the whole company.
We’ve had numerous success stories throughout the business of our staff furthering and developing their careers, proving to be integral contributors to the company.
You may be excited to hear to that we have recently expanded internationally, boasting luxurious locations in Hong Kong, New York, Paris, Milan, Geneva, Zurich and Munich. With no sign of slowing down!
If the world of watches intrigues you, apply now and join us on this new and exciting journey at our Leeds Showroom!
Our Benefits & Incentives
As well as a competitive salary and commission structure we also offer a great benefits package:
· Private healthcare and dental
· Competitive pension scheme
· Holiday scheme – Increasing annual leave
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee Assistant programme
· Income Protection
· Life Assurance
· Extensive group discounts
Your journey with us…
Our aim is to provide you a transparent interview pro-cess from the moment you apply for the role. It’s im-portant for us that you get to know us to ensure the role aligns to your future career objectives.
We provide all candidates with open-door access to key people across the business so they can dis-cuss opportunities, get a feel for our culture, and better understand how they can make an impact and be part of Watchfinder’s exciting trajectory.
The process for this opportunity would be:
1st stage – A ‘Let’s Chat’ conversation Initially, when your application is selected, you will receive an introduction call to explain the main points in terms of this position, and to have a chance to show-case your motivation.
2nd stage – Meet & Greet with our Showroom Manager and HRBP to learn more about your tech-nical experience and expertise.
3rd stage – Meet the team on a trial shift – approx. 2 hours