Pretty Green – Part-time sales consultant
Pretty Green is looking for a sales consultant for its store in Leeds City Centre. We are looking for a positive and inspiring brand ambassador that can deliver exceptional customer service. You will be required to build and maintain excellent customer relationships by promoting brand image and being knowledgeable on the products. The role will be reporting into the store management team.
- To help build a high level of customer service at all times.
- Build and maintain product and brand knowledge.
- Assist the customers efficiently and help resolve any questions/issues that arise.
- Hit sales and KPI targets set by the manager.
- Ensure the Store has the correct levels of stock on the shop floor.
- Keep the store merchandised to the Company’s desired standard, clean and tidy.
- Help maintain standards, deliveries and stock control back of house.
- Support the management team with related tasks from time to time.
- Confident and positive attitude with a desire to talk to people and deliver excellent customer service.
- Excited to create an engaging experience for the customer.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proud to work for Pretty Green and interested in style and fashion.
- Highly self-motivated & enthusiastic.
- Displays initiative and can demonstrate creative thinking.
- Flexible, adaptable and thrives on challenges.
- Competitive salary
- Clothing allowance
- Generous clothing discount
- Pension contribution (eligibility requirements)
Please send CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th October 2023.