Part time assistant
Who we are:
At Pour Moi, the passion and ambition of our people has been shaping who we are for almost 18 years now. From when we sold our very first bra way back in 2005, to today when we sell one approximately every 30 seconds, passion and playfulness is at the heart of everything we do.
Our Mission: to make our customers feel confident and sexy in their own skin, by delivering a wardrobe full of fun, fizz and feel-good vibes. With an uplifting personality weaved into every garment, we’ll take care of the fashion, you just feel your fabulous!
At Pour Moi we aim to empower and include everybody. We work hard and consciously to create an inclusive and diverse environment that represents our customers and colleagues. We are making a continued committed effort to further our learning and welcome and encourage all applications.
• Helping our customers find the perfect fitting product for their size and needs, and recommending the best styles that fit and flatter them.
• Delivering an enjoyable and comfortable bra fitting experience.
• Stock management and merchandising in store.
• Operating the till.
• Conveying the brand ethos through communication and behaviour at all times.
Who you are:
• Ideally from a bra fitting background, but training will be given to exceptional candidates.
• Passionate about customer service and able to help our customers feel comfortable with the bra fitting experience.
• Great communication and organisational skills.
• Confident and friendly attitude.
• Enthusiasm to learn about the products and be able to share the knowledge with customers and staff.
Please note, due to the nature of the roles in our shops, there is a genuine occupational requirement for post holders to be female. This is covered under Schedule 9, Part 1, of the 2010 Equality Act
What we offer:
• £11.50 per hour.
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata), plus additional holiday for long service.
• Participation in company bonus scheme of up to 20% of salary
• Access to Bupa Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offering support / counselling sessions for both employee and their family
• Bike to work scheme
• 50% staff discount on all items (including sale) and Friends and Family discount
• Staff clothing allowance
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be suited to role to firstname.lastname@example.org