Mulberry is an international fashion brand and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Originally a family-run business, with bags and belts made around a kitchen table, today Mulberry is made up of more than 1,500 people, two factories in Somerset, a digital flagship and over 120 stores worldwide.
Despite our global presence, Mulberry’s soul will always be British, and we feel that working as one big family is still essential to our success.
Be Imaginative – Mulberry is a creative company that thrives on your ideas.
Be Bold – We need people with the courage to push us forward.
Be Open – The better we talk to each other, the more effectively we work.
Be Responsible – We look after our people, our communities and our environment.
Our people embody these values and defy expectations every day. Join us!
The Role: The Mulberry team are currently hiring for a Supervisor to join our new store relocation opening in Leeds!
Customer Service and Selling:
- Assist in ensuring selling and customer service activities and employee competence in these areas are optimised to sustain sales performance, profitability and offering a luxury customer service experience
- Assist with monitoring sales team and consistently overachieving in KPIs
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics and communicate this to relevant departments in the company
- To develop product knowledge in order to effectively identify customer needs so as to maximize sales using tools provided and individual research
- Report on customer service, sales, and employee performance according to company requirements
- Assist in the motivation and development of employees through training and coaching
- Assist in managing staffing costs and other aspects on all factors affecting the profitable performance of the store
- Implement effective staffing rotas to ensure the store is at all times adequately staffed and in line with budget costs
- Liaise with and utilise support from Merchandisers as required to maximise sales opportunities
- Manage the upkeep, cleanliness and condition of all equipment, fixtures in store/concession
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy as required
- Support the stores shrink plan by following operational best practices and seasonal shrink focus’s
- Assist with employee disciplinary according to company policies (Employee Handbook) and law.
- Ensure and assist with relevant HR procedures i.e. appraisals, discipline, grievance etc.
- Ensure Health and Safety, security and emergency systems and ensure employee capabilities are reviewed on a regular basis
- Develop personal skills through training as provided by Mulberry or by an external provider subject to company approval
- Demonstrates and understands the Mulberry values and behaviors
- Acts as an ambassador for the Mulberry brand and exhibits a passion in all aspects of the role
- Communicates positively about the brand at all times
Skills & Knowledge:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to follow direction
- Second language is desirable but not imperative
- Experience working within a luxury brand or luxury environment preferred
In return you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary
- An enviable staff discount and exclusive access to staff sales
- Pension Contributions & Life Assurance
Mulberry is an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent. All hiring decisions are made only on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role.
How To Apply
Please apply via the careers section on www.mulberry.com or alternatively send your CV and covering email to email@example.com