Mulberry is an international fashion brand and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Originally a family-run business, with bags and belts made around a kitchen table, today Mulberry is made up of more than 1,500 people, two factories in Somerset, a digital flagship and over 120 stores worldwide.
Despite our global presence, Mulberry’s soul will always be British, and we feel that working as one big family is still essential to our success.
Be Imaginative – Mulberry is a creative company that thrives on your ideas.
Be Bold – We need people with the courage to push us forward.
Be Open – The better we talk to each other, the more effectively we work.
Be Responsible – We look after our people, our communities and our environment.
Our people embody these values and defy expectations every day. Join us!
The Mulberry team are currently hiring for a Sales Assistant to join our Peter Jones team.
Duties and responsibilities:
Customer Service & Selling
• Provide every customer with a luxury customer service experience in line with the company’s expectations
• Consistently strive to overachieve in set KPIs i.e. ATV, UPT, SPH and other set targets as per the needs of the store and business
• Use product knowledge in different categories to maximise and drive sales
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods and tools
• Engage, develop and maintain key relationships with the core luxury consumer
• Maintain stock awareness in all categories in order to maximise selling potential
• Ensure VM presentation standards meet company requirements and reflect the brand
• Be aware of and actively support Company procedures to ensure the health and safety of customers and colleagues and the security of stock
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to a high standard to reflect a luxury brand
• Assist in the planning and delivery of store events
• Support the stores shrink plan by following operational best practices and seasonal shrink focus’s
• Carry out additional duties and to take on extra responsibilities as and when required
People / Brand Focus
• Develop personal skills through training as provided by Mulberry or by an external provider subject to company approval
• Adhere to all Company Polices and Standards of Procedure
• Demonstrates and understands the Mulberry values and behaviors
• An ambassador for the Mulberry brand and exhibits a passion in all aspects of the role
• Communicates positively about the brand at all times
Skills and knowledge:
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Demonstrates initiative
• Ability to prioritise
• Ability to follow direction
• Second language is desirable but not imperative
• Experience working within a luxury brand or luxury environment preferred
In return you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary
- An enviable staff discount and exclusive access to staff sales
- Pension Contributions & Life Assurance
Mulberry is an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent. All hiring decisions are made only on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role.