Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service & Selling:
- Provide every customer with a luxury customer service experience in line with the company’s expectations.
- Consistently strive to overachieve in set KPIs i.e. ATV, UPT, SPH and other set targets as per the needs of the store and business.
- Use product knowledge in different categories to maximise and drive sales.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods and tools.
- Engage, develop and maintain key relationships with the core luxury consumer.
- Maintain stock awareness in all categories in order to maximise selling potential.
- Ensure VM presentation standards meet company requirements and reflect the brand.
- Be aware of and actively support Company procedures to ensure the health and safety of customers and colleagues and the security of stock.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to a high standard to reflect a luxury brand.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of store event.
- Carry out additional duties and to take on extra responsibilities as and when required.
- Support the stores shrink plan by following operational best practices and seasonal shrink focus.
People / Brand Focus:
- Develop personal skills through training as provided by Mulberry or by an external provider subject to company approval.
- Adhere to all Company Polices and Standards of Procedure.
- Demonstrates and understands the Mulberry values and behaviours.
- An ambassador for the Mulberry brand and exhibits a passion in all aspects of the role.
- Communicates positively about the brand at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ability to follow direction.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a customer focused brand or environment.
- Second language desirable.
- Availability across the week on a rota basis, including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
How To Apply
Please apply via www.mulberry.com via the Careers section or alternatively send your CV and covering email to email@example.com.