We have part time and full time vacancies for Front of House Team Members (Waiter/Waitress) for our restaurant in Le Pain Quotidien, Leeds Branch. Applicants must be available to work weekends.
If you are passionate about food and you are looking for an extended family in London then Le Pain Quotidien has a place for you in our friendly team. We like to think of our bakery restaurants as a home away from home, where both our team members and our guests feel comfortable, relaxed and care for. We are looking for kind, charismatic and friendly team members to help us extend that family feeling to our guests. Previous experience is beneficial but not essential and we offer continuous on-site training to develop your skills and to help you grow your career.
Today we are a global organisation with more than 200 locations worldwide but we have stayed true to our roots, carefully creating the communal feeling of the original LPQ bakery which opened in Belgium in 1990. We have been using the same bread recipes for the last 28 years and we pride ourselves on our fresh, organic and healthy food.
We offer our team members the following:
- A competitive hourly rate, a share of the service charge and cash tips.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata).
- A meal on every shift plus a 50% discount on shift if you are still peckish.
- A generous 25% discount on food and drink in all other Le Pain Quotidien stores
- A variety of perks and discounts via Perkbox, including free cinema tickets, free phone insurance, discounts in spas, salons, gyms and more.
- Sociable opening hours.
How To Apply
If you would like to join our LPQ family we would be delighted to receive an application from you. Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.