Location: Leeds, Victoria Quarter
Reporting to: Boutique Manager
Salary: £24,000 + commission
Hours: 40 per week (Permanent)
Since our inception in 2002, Watchfinder has established itself as the UK’s leading luxury pre-owned watch specialist, boasting a manufacturer certified Service Centre and recent international expansion. Having just won the WatchPro award for the best pre-owned retailer of the year 2021, Watchfinder continues to be the pioneer in the luxury pre-owned watch world. In what is another exciting chapter in the growth of Watchfinder, we are delighted to announce the re-fit of our Leeds showroom, which we will be converting to a boutique!
We’re all about the customer experience here at Watchfinder so first and foremost your role will be to ensure that your client receives the best in store experience, leaving them with a smile on their face and a watch on their wrist. Demonstrating a proactive approach and driven mindset you will network with your clients, guiding them through the sales process where you will forge long standing and very fulfilling relationships. Collaborating with your colleagues is essential to positive store performance which is why we firmly believe that teamwork is fundamental to being successful at Watchfinder. As a Keyholder at Watchfinder you will be reliable, ambitious and passionate about the customer experience. You will also encapsulate our core values of being connected, curious, innovative, inclusive and excellent!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greeting customers that are visiting the store or scheduled in for appointments.
- Responding to all customers enquiries via telephone, email or through our website
- Managing the sales process from start to finish – appointments and viewings to purchases and aftersales care
- Managing your ongoing pipeline of customer enquiries via a diary system to maximise to fullest conversion
- Opening and closing the boutique, ensuring that security procedures are adhered to at all times
- Developing personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills, proactive client outreach and use of client book
- Keeping the store clean and tidy ensuring immaculate presentation for customers
- Sharing your experiences and knowledge with colleagues to develop as a team
Why work for Watchfinder?
Firstly, what makes Watchfinder a great place to work is the people! Whether that be within your immediate team or across other areas of the business, there really is a family feel across the whole company. If personal growth and development is high on your priority list, then Watchfinder is the place for you. We’ve had numerous success stories throughout the business of our staff furthering and developing their careers, proving to be integral contributors to the company. You may be excited to hear to that we have recently expanded internationally, boasting luxurious locations in Hong Kong, New York, Paris, Milan, Geneva, Zurich and Munich. With no sign of slowing down! To be part of this exciting journey, apply now!
- Sales driven with experience working in a target led environment
- Outstanding customer service skills ensuring that customer receive the best experience possible
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
- Strong communication skills, ideally with experience in handling customer queries in person and by phone/email
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Some experience in negotiation would be advantageous, however this is a skill that can be trained with the right attitude
- A positive ‘can do’ approach and a willingness to learn
Our Benefits & Incentives
As well as a competitive salary and commission structure we also offer a great benefits package:
– Private healthcare and dental
– Competitive pension scheme
– 24 days holiday + time off for working bank holidays
– Holiday scheme – Increasing annual leave
– Season ticket loan
– Cycle to work scheme
– Employee Assistant programme
– Extensive group discounts
To apply for the role, click the link above.
Application Closing Date: 1 st August