We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a stylist to join the KM team part time.
We are looking for someone who can constantly deliver high client service standards, whilst achieving personal targets set by the management team.
The role would be ideal for someone who loves fashion, as they will need to maintain knowledge of KM products, services, fashion trends and garment care.
The ideal candidate will enjoy personally styling each client to their individual needs whilst confidently demonstrating the KM brand values through the service they offer to our clients.
If you are someone who can:
- Consistently deliver a fun, informed and indulgent service to all of our clients.
- Achieve personal targets and objectives set by the company and your management team.
- Be aware of and contribute to achieving your store's targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Karen Millen products in order to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive supporting the rest of the store team.
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- The chance to work in a creative, fashion focused business.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- An excellent staff discount.
- Incentives based on performance.
- A supporting working environment where personal development is a focus.
How To Apply
Please bring your CV into store.