We have a 40 hour supervisor vacancy to cover maternity leave up to January 2020. A fantastic opportunity for a full time Supervisor to join our team. We are looking for someone who can constantly deliver high client service standards, whilst achieving personal targets set by the management team.
This role would be ideal for someone who loves fashion, as they will need to maintain knowledge of Karen Millen products, services, fashion trends and garment care.
The ideal candidate will enjoy personally styling each client to their individual needs whilst confidently demonstrating the Karen Millen brand values through the service they offer to our clients.
If you are someone who:
- Leads by example and ensures that the client is your absolute priority.
- Maintains high visual merchandising standards by adhering to company guidelines.
- Can assists the Store Manager to induct, train and develop the team.
- Monitors and drive individuals targets; particularly when deputising for Management.
- Loves fashion and can be Karen Millen Brand Ambassador who has excellent product knowledge and styling skills.
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- The chance to work in a creative, fashion focused business.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- An excellent staff discount.
- Incentives based on performance.
- A supporting working environment where personal development is a focus.
How To Apply
Please bring your CV and Cover Letter to store.