Hawes & Curtis was established by Mr Ralph Hawes and Mr Freddie Curtis in 1913. They have been making the finest shirts for distinguished customers and royalty, notably HRH Prince of Wales and Earl Mountbatten. Today, the brand is known for its innovation, quality and ambition for growth.
We are currently recruiting high calibre Supervisor to join our talented and diverse Leeds Victoria Quarter Team. Immediate start is preferred.
Main duties will include:
- Responsibility for opening and closing procedures.
- Supervising the store team, working closely with store Management.
- Supervising stock / inventory.
- Supporting Store Management to achieve sales targets and contribute towards the stores KPI results.
- Providing excellent customer service and leading by example to maximise sales.
- Providing strong duty management skills when required and supporting sales staff to achieve their goals.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- at least 2 year experience of working in a similar role in fashion retail
- passion for providing excellent Customer Service
- a sound understanding of retail
- ability to work to a flexible rota
- immediate start preferred
Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills coupled with an organised and proactive approach. In return you will be offered a chance to join a thriving business and supportive team, with excellent salary and incentive package.
We offer a diverse working environment where our colleagues are valued and respected, competitive pay and opportunities for career growth within a strong and dynamic business. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
How To Apply
To apply for this position please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting `Supervisor Leeds` in the subject line.