Hawes & Curtis was established in 1913 and have been making the finest shirts for the royalty, including in the past HRH Prince of Wales. We were cited by the press as being amongst the ‘brightest businesses’ in Great Britain. Today, the brand is known for its innovation, quality and ambition for growth. We have also been voted as one of the “Top 100” Companies for growth in the United Kingdom.
We now require a bright and talented Sales Advisor [specialisms such as that for suits are welcomed] to join our Leeds Victoria Quarter team.
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Providing expert knowledge on products and helping customers to choose
- Supporting staff on the shop floor through teamwork
- Assisting with all tasks as directed by Store Management
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working within shirt or fashion retail
- Passion for providing excellent Customer Service
- A sound understanding of retail
Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills coupled with an organised and proactive approach.
There is a requirement to work flexibly, including evenings and weekends at times.
We offer a diverse working environment where our colleagues are valued and respected, competitive pay and opportunities for career growth within a strong and dynamic business. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org