Are you obsessed with cleaning and do you like to work in scrumptious setting?
Do you have high standards, and strive for standards to be like a five-star hotel?
Well look no further, we have the job for you.....
As a Cleaner you will be responsible for the cleanliness and standards of the Store.
- 16 or 17.5 hours a week over 6 days a week (primarily morning work). Flexibility to cover holidays is required.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it.
Skills and experience you need:
- Previous experience is desirable in a retail environment, be efficient, organised and have excellent communication skills.
- Hold a high standard of personal presentation.
- Be confident, professional and have a welcoming demeanour.
All your hard work, rewarded:
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us.
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance.
- Seasonal staff parties and team days.
- Charity day to support your good cause.
How To Apply
For further information, please contact the Harvey Nichols HR Team via email at tanya.Smith@HarveyNichols.com.