Chef De Partie Restaurant * Brasserie
Many will argue that the preparation & presentation of our food to the highest culinary standards is the most critical part of making dining, fine dining. As a Chef De Partie you play a substantial role in ensuring our customers have a 5* experience
What you will be doing:
- Support the Head Chef and Sous Chefs across the kitchen.
- Provide ideas and opinions over menu development and changes.
- Be solely responsible for ensuring sufficient Mise-en-Place is ready for service.
- Carry out stocktaking and stock control.
- Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it.
- You will be required to work weekends and evenings.
Skills and experience you need:
- At least 1 years’ Chef De Partie experience.
- Good knife skills.
- Elementary food hygiene.
- You will be passionate about food and quality.
- You thrive under pressure.
- You love working in a team.
- You are eager to develop your skills.
Harvey Nichols is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner.
All your hard work, rewarded:
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us.
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance.
- Staff meals.
- Seasonal staff parties and team days.
- Charity day to support your good cause.
How To Apply
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms) then send your CV via email to Tanya.Smith@harveynichols.com
The process from here is simple;
- Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team.
- If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for a paid trial.
- Your final stage will be to meet a Manager in either the restaurant or brasserie depending on your experience, your preference and where we think you will excel.
- You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like.