Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
The Senior Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing Coach selling skills, and Coach Service training. You will responsible for meeting personal sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations. You will represent Coach to the consumer, act as an ambassador of the brand, and ensure customers’ needs are consistently exceeded.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Understand how individual productivity impacts the store;
- Behave like a brand ambassador;
- Model sales behaviours taught in company sales training programs;
- Maintain high energy on the sales floor;
- Consistently achieve sales goals;
- Able to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
- Consistently anticipate and meet customers’ needs;
- Service all customers according to the Coach Approach standards;
- Participate as a team member and encourage team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Champion company initiatives and supports management decisions;
- Demonstrate professional ethics.
- Previous management experience in a luxury retail service environment preferable
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Possess current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), manoeuvre sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays