Austen & Blake (Neve Jewels Ltd) is one of the UK's largest online jewellery company specialising in high end engagement rings, wedding rings and other jewellery. We are based at Hatton Garden in central London, the largest jewellery centre in UK and have offices in many different countries.
We are looking for a candidate for our New Leeds Store with proven experience of working within a high quality retail environment (jewellery) and possessing exceptional sales skills.
- One to one sales and product demonstration.
- Ensure exceptional standards are achieved and maintained.
- Maximise stock potential through effective merchandising and display standards, promotions and use of Point of Sales materials.
- Ability to up-sell other products and maximise one to one sales opportunities.
- To work alongside management, to maximise profits, exceed clients requirements and set an amazing standard of customer service.
- Highly organised, ambitious and able to work to company guidelines
- General administration.
- To converse with clients via the use of telephone, email and live chat to drive sales.
This role will suit someone with a passion for results and exceptional service. You must possess a genuine interest in sales and helping customers. A professional presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character are a requirement for this vacancy. You must have a strong retail background within jewellery sales.
- Passionate about giving high calibre customer service at all times.
- Work as a team.
- Ability to build a strong client base through articulate and knowledgeable communication.
- Have a clear understanding of working towards targets.
- Must be highly operational.
- Be motivated and have clear communication skills.
- Be able to build long lasting relationships with all customers.
HOURS: Mon-Fri 10.00-7.00, Sat 9.00-7.00, Sun 11.00-5.00
40 Hours per week, with rotating days off.
Hours may also include few outside of normal store hours to achieve the business goals, if needed. (Seasonal periods)
An immaculate appearance coupled with excellent time keeping & proper etiquette is a must. A good grasp of written & spoken English is essential with some working knowledge of basic computer software packages (excel, word, outlook) a benefit.
If you think you can make a difference and want to be part of an exciting and a growing company, then we look forward to hear from you.
- Competitive Salary.
- Performance Incentives.
- Employee Discounts.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the company.
How To Apply
Please call into our showroom with the most upto date copy of your CV.