Hackett London are hiring an Assistant Store Manager. This is a temporary position covering maternity leave, with the potential to become a permanent role.
– Assisting the Store Manager in the overall day to day production of the store and operational responsibilities.
– Visual Merchandising – Reacting to the seasons and current trends, to ensure product placement is correctly positioned and expertly crafted to look superlative.
– Applying in-store KPI’s and making sure KPI targets set by the company are met.
– Involved with the recruitment process in-store and providing full training to staff members.
– In charge of a small team ensuring targets and store standards are met.
– Liaising with various operational teams within the company e.g. HR, Merchandising etc. To ensure store enquiries and important tasks are met with priority.
– Management or Supervisor experience within Premium Retail is essential.
– Being able to pin garments is a bonus but not crucial as full training will be provided.
To apply for this role, please either hand in your Cover Letter and CV or email email@example.com