Since Watchfinder & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands of watches available from more than 50 brands, including Rolex, Omega, IWC and more, plus boutiques across the UK and a manufacturer certified service centre, Watchfinder has established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
Since our inception in 2002, Watchfinder has established itself as the UK’s leading luxury pre-owned watch specialist, boasting a manufacturer certified Service Centre and recent international expansion.
Having recently won the WatchPro award for the best pre-owned retailer of the year 2021, Watchfinder continues to be the pioneer in the luxury pre-owned watch market.
In what is another exciting chapter in the growth of Watchfinder, we are delighted to announce the re-fit of our Leeds showroom, which we will be converting to a boutique!
We’re all about the customer experience here at Watchfinder so first and foremost your role will be to ensure that your client receives the best in-store experience, leaving them with a smile on their face and a watch on their wrist.
Supporting the Boutique Manager you will demonstrate excellent leadership qualities, coaching and guiding your new team, motivating and inspiring them to achieve positive results and embrace change.
Using expert sales and negotiation skills you will carve out sales opportunities with walk in clients and those that are repeat customers, providing an unrivalled service.
Demonstrating excellent time management and organisation skills you will manage you own workload, prioritising efficiently to ensure that you succeed in achieving your individual and team targets.
As an Assistant Manager at Watchfinder you will be passionate about the customer experience and our products. You will also encapsulate our core values of being connected, curious, innovative, inclusive and excellent!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Boutique Manager in driving sales and generating business for the boutique
- Training, coaching and mentoring your team, providing them with the support for them to fulfil their potential
- Composing daily reports on KPI achievement, issues and development areas for the following day
- Holding weekly reviews with the Boutique Manager
- Greeting customers that are visiting the store or scheduled in for appointments.
- Responding to all customers enquiries via telephone, email or through our website
- Managing the sales process from start to finish – appointments and viewings to purchases and aftersales care.
- Driving sales conversion with the ability to consistently meet targets
- Managing your ongoing pipeline of customer enquiries via a diary system to maximise to fullest conversion
- Developing personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills, proactive client outreach and use of client book
- Dressing the store every morning, merchandising display cabinets and packing away in the evening
- Cash handling, till and safe checks as well as managing PDQ receipts.
- Keeping the store clean and tidy ensuring immaculate presentation for customers
- Sharing your experiences and knowledge with colleagues to develop as a team
Why work for Watchfinder?
Firstly, what makes Watchfinder a great place to work is the people! Whether that be within your immediate team or across other areas of the business, there really is a family feel across the whole company.
If personal growth and development is high on your priority list, then Watchfinder is the place for you. We’ve had numerous success stories throughout the business of our staff furthering and developing their careers, proving to be integral contributors to the company.
You may be excited to hear to that we have recently expanded internationally, boasting luxurious locations in Hong Kong, New York, Paris, Milan, Geneva, Zurich and Munich. With no sign of slowing down!
To be part of this exciting journey, apply now!
- Established background within a sales environment, demonstrating a proven track record of exceeding targets and KPI’s.
- Strong leadership qualities with experience within an Assistant Management/Supervisory position
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to get the best out of your team
- Outstanding customer service skills ensuring that customers receive the best experience possible
- A keen eye for detail and vigilant
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
- Strong communication skills with experience in dealing with customers in person and via telephone/email
- The ability to work embrace change and be flexible
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to handle customer objections
- A positive ‘can do’ approach and a willingness to learn
Our Benefits & Incentives
As well as a competitive salary and commission structure we also offer a great benefits package:
- Private healthcare and dental
- Competitive pension scheme
- Holiday scheme – Increasing annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistant programme
- Extensive group discounts